Unfortunately v121 had a serious bug in it which causes all downloaded files to be corrupted. This means:
V122 cannot be auto-updated to! You need to download installer (windows mac) ! If you try to update, your cobalt install will be corrupted. Just reinstall! =D
Hello again! This time we have focused mainly on fixing bugs in v121. When taking this long between updates many things get changed and unfortunately some rather bad ones slipped by, the most annoying one being the broken autoupdater in v121. This should now be fixed, along with a bunch of other things!
Hit the jump for the full change-log
- Nano gas now heals when it reaches the target and not before.
- Nerfed pipe gun slightly
- Reduced revolver and cobra recoil slightly
- Simplified jetbike interface for now.
- Increased the no-effect temperature area. -10 to +30 does create any temperature effect,
- Air-bomb no longer has self destruct by default. Now shows weapons on actor when used.
- Made an actor with self destruct equipped flash red in intervals.
- Optimized sprite loading system. Less stuttering in certain conditions.
- Moved default holster key to shift.
- Shield belts no longer eat up all the batteries
- Fixed crash related to ai trying to get an ai attack range that was nil
- Fixed crash related to certain actors trying to throw items when they had no custom throw settings
- Fixed generic object -> object collision position error which would especially affect plasma bullets making them behave erratically by flying away far down right.
- Fixed nano dispenser explosion being incorrect.
- Fixed upgrade prices being incorrect and insufficient volt red marking also being incorrect.
- Fixed end all offers crash
- Fixed converter delivery crash
- Fixed a rather broken Hero Laser
- Fixed itemspawner tile not working correctly.
- Fixed vendor price indicator being outside with high prices
- Fixed airbomb not maintaining hover height in non-combat modes
- Fixed demo crashing when not logged in
- Fixed missing map in demo list, added a bunch of others.
- Fixed nondefault vendor price displayed amount not matching actual price.
- Reduced the inherited speed loot get from actors
- Added option to allow emergency action from ai actors in cha dm and sur. Default false.
- Fixed fog tiles being black by default, they should be white.
- Fixed profiles not working
- Actually fixed demo mode now.
- Small fixes and tweaks to maps. Tweaked enemy equipment in survival maps.
- RecreateTile tile action. used in space zone.