Get the Flash Player to see this player.
"A well-polished game that triggers competitiveness and the desire for exploration"
- Swedish Game Awards 2007
"It's one of the best + most innovative games I've played in a long time"
- Ashley "Ash" Canning
While originally designed to harvest electricity from dirty biotic surge fields, it has now founds its undeniable place in the frontlines of the alien fleet...
Harvest has been updated to version 1.18! Changes are,
- Invert scroll direction setting
- Added drag-and-place buildings, if you keep the mouse pressed the game will place the next building at the edge of the energy range from the previous one
- Made it possible to select and sell multiple buildings at once, also added “getSelectedBuildings” Lua hook
- Added an option for the defenses to hold fire
- Shaded map edge
- Map expansion marker line
- Double-size minimap for resolutions larger than 800×600
- Changed damage calculation of missile turrets
- Removed the age limit of solar plants
- Removed the boss aliens
- Energy links will attempt to avoid sending energy to links that are pointing towards itself
- Made it possible to change language setting in the settings menu
- Changed so that Poseidon and Ares are unlocked by gaining award points
And we’ve also changed a bunch of stuff in the engine:
- Replaced the standard Lua intepreter with LuaJIT2
- Replaced BASS with OpenAL for sound effects
- Made profiles and save games “Program Files safe” (see more below)
Check the article in our official blog for a full description of this update!
I just wanted to point out that our official blog is at OxeyeGames.com! So if you are looking for development news, Harvest or our other games, then you should head over to this location:
We have a number of news to report.
First, Harvest is now available at Steam! You find the game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/15400/
Secondly, Harvest now gives you twice as much bang for the buck! We’ve lowered the price to $9.99 for both the Mac OS X and Windows versions.
And third, a new year needs new achievers! We’ve reset the high-score table to allow new people to shine. We would like to express our gratitude to all of you who fought during 2008, and look forwards to your new scores in 2009!