Cobalt is an action oriented platformer currently in development. We have been working on it for more than one and a half years now and we are currently looking at releasing an alpha within this year. The game is currently being developed for PC platforms (Windows, Mac and Linux). The Windows version will be released first.
I guess you could try and list the game as a feature bullet point list…
- 2d Platforming Action!
- Bullet time galore!
- Multiplayer! (tested with up to 6 players!)
- Music by Anosou (Mattias Häggström Gerdt) – Listen Here
But we think the best way to understand what Cobalt is all about is to simply watch some of the videos we have posted on our Official Youtube Channel!
You can follow the development by checking out the following links:
- Oxeye’s Official Blog - Is updated only with larger news but also covers reviews and articles.
- Cobalt Facebook Page – Is updated often with progress and media about Cobalt specifically.
Twitter Feeds are likely to be updated rather often, but often with completely unrelated stuff. These are the people who are involved in the development:
- Oxeye Games’ Twitter Flow
- thewreck’s Twitter Flow
- Kinten’s Twitter Flow
- Jeb’s Twitter Flow
- Anosou’s Twitter Flow
If you want to contact us directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org