We updated to v112 without telling anyone because we found some bugs right after we uploaded. So this is the changelog for both 112 and 113!
We have now updated Cobalt again, and this time it is mainly a bug-fixing update. The main progress that has been made is on the adventure stuff which is still not part of the alpha just yet.
- Notice: I have restructured the inventory system and the behaviour should be like the old one, but please be on the lookout for any changes or new bugs in it.
- Notice: I have also restructured the reload and emotion system, so be on the lookup for strange bugs there too!
- Added a settings for debris duration. Debris will now only remain for that number. Default is 5 minutes.
- Added more sounds to spikebird.
- Lava balls have been modified so that they dont care about the lava until they exit it. This might cause some changed trajectories in certain maps. I have done a small default adjustment that worked well for dr reds hideout. Uncertain how it will work for other maps.
- Added a slight shadow behind pickupables when highlighted
- Interact is now also editable in presets.
- Strange rectangle in actors group in editor was rendered by the spawner booth and has been fixed. This also used to affect maps.
- Fixed shops without any stock crashing
- Fixed having to press the slot button 3 times after a pickup to change the weapon.
- Fixed a crash that occured when using the phaser on active tiles.
- Fixed a bug where debris would not be destroyable by explosions
- Fixed a crash bug where airbomb and perhaps birds would generate too many fx crashing the game when killed by certain plasma shots.
- Fixed a bug where AI would consider teleporters that could only teleport objects a path.
- Fixed trails behind bullets not behaving correctly when teleported.
- Map Editor: Fixed select target shortcut (3) when tapped multiple times would only switch between the first two.
- Fixed using two underscores in mapnames generating wrong default names
- Fixed a bug where a divison by zero would cause a hang on converyour belts.
- Fixed jump kick not working by tapping if you had “hold” in your double jump preferences.
- Fixed rendering of certain tiles, for example, shadows with alpha no longer create lines.
- Sliding doors would render incorrectly on non-default resolutions
- Lava now hurts actors while under the effect of klonk
- Fixed a number of strange bugs that appeared in v112, like infinite scale pupils on spikebirds, helmet crashes and infinite remove lists on scrappable objects, converters stopping if you leave and stand on it again.