Hi! Today we released v117 Alpha. It should update normally through the launcher. This includes a bunch of fixes to problems created by v116. The problem where the launcher crashes right away is known but we have not been able to fix it yet. In the meantime, please right click your cobalt shortcut, and in the “target” field, add:
then start the game again.
Hit the jump for the full change log!
- Survival House is updated
- Brand new water movement
- Desert Wind now gives x2 conversion for loot
- Desert Wind: Added more harder tiers, and fixed some tiers that were reset and added weapons to some actors that had missing items.
- Ai now understands that non-activated destructible tiles are potential paths.
- Increased view edge cap buffer for ai-feedback
- Fixed slugger bullets disabling rolls automatically
- Fixed crash on sur safest gate
- Fixed crash on sur desert wind related to relation behaviour
- Fixed editor not working at all
- Reduced stutter in preview generation
- Thermal bomb is no longer upgradable
- Fixed bug with placing tiles that were supposed to get a unique id on placement
- Fixed some ai end of path jump bugs
- Fixed radio not working
- Added some opengl error handling so that we know what is wrong
- Summoner booths have regained their old light glow that went missing for a while
- A lot of shader related crashes fixed
- Fixed certain effect doing a proposterous amount of canvas flipping
- Water world is “working” again. There are likely a bunch of graphical horrifics, but its alive at least.
- Fixed misaligned map previews
- Fixed rendering of lots and lots of combos not making the combo list super tiny