In this version we have set Direct X as the default renderer again, fixed a bunch of bugs as well as included new tools for finding out why crashes occur. If your game still crashes in this version, we will have a much better ability to locate your specific problem if you locate in your My Documents/Cobalt folder the two files called “log.txt” and “send-me-to-oxeye.dmp”, and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other than that, we have made general bug fixes and improvements, among them hud and sounds for splitscreen. Hit the jump for the full change-log!
- Desert Wind actually updated now…
- Game now uses Dirext X by default again. You can use Open GL by checking the Force Open GL checkbox in game options in the launcher.
- Added price changes to upgrade levels.
- Re-added dm_rooftops with increased performance and visual clarity adjustments
- More accurate explosion damage in respect to penetrating multiple small enemies.
- Added more tiles!
- Delivering the plug by touch now works properly
- fixed Safest Gate crash
- Fixed laser alarms incorrectly showing a disabled lightning icon
- Fixed phaser and jet shoe bullets being able to bounce on bouncepads.
- Fixed flickering mouse
- Fixed lua crash when pressing keys outside fields in launcher
- Fixed split screen hud and light error
- Fixed split screen sound missing
- Opening doors sneaking is now more accurate and takes duck-walking into consideration too
- Turned automatic controller timeout into a config option so that when you play many people in challenge, the controllers don’t get disabled while waiting.
- Multi-kill combo texts now spawn just 1 text for the whole multi kill
- Shield belt battery should now properly be listed
- Corrected some deflect speed impulses
- Improved logic for certain pickup weapon decisions